Monday, June 8, 2009

European Vacation: Part 1

Here are the pictures from the first leg of our vacation. A 40+ picture summary of our time in Wales!!


The kids did unbelievably well on the long flight. Dylan watched movies and played games, and Kate loved looking around at everyone on the plane. They both slept about 5 out of the 10 hours of the flight. Even though we flew overnight, the sky never got dark.

At last...we are at Heathrow airport! 6am Monday morning.
Hanging out at Uncle Mike and Auntie Zena's house:
At Llansantffraed Court Hotel (where we were married June 21, 2005):

Chasing sheep in the fields next to Uncle David and Auntie Gloria's house:


Dylan and Kate loved playing with their Nannie!!

At Nannie's house, and playing with family:
Around (and in) Abergavenny:



Playing around with the family on our last night in Wales.
Kate was already asleep when we took the group picture.
Stay tuned for our Paris pictures...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Looks like a great time!1 I love the Lansenfried photos!!!! I know I just butchered that spelling...oops!